Heal Your Broken Bones Through Our Urgent Care
Broken bones often happen after an accident like a fall or being hit by an object.
Broken Bone Symptoms
The following are the most common symptoms of a fracture.
- Usually associated with a snap or a grinding noise as the injury happens.
- There may be swelling, warmth, bruising, redness, or tenderness around the injured area.
- In addition, you may feel faint, dizzy or sick as a result of the shock of breaking a bone.
- You may feel pain when you put weight on the injury, touch it, press it, or move it.
- The injured part may look deformed, and in severe breaks, the broken bone may break through the skin.
The symptoms of a broken bone may resemble other medical conditions or problems. Always consult you physician for a diagnosis.
If the break is small or it’s just a crack, you may not feel much pain or even realize you have broken a bone. You should seek medical help as soon as possible if you suspect a broken bone. If you think you may have broken your toe or finger, you can go to a minor injury unit or urgent care center.
Call 911 for an ambulance if the injury seems severe or you are not able to get to a doctor quickly.
Suspected injuries of the neck or back are very severe as they are potentially life-threatening or debilitating. CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY!